Vistaar Capitalizes on its 2011 Momentum with Strong Start to 2012
Parsippany, N.J. – April 17, 2012 – Vistaar Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of price management solutions, last week closed a strong first quarter of 2012, building on its unprecedented revenue growth in 2011. The company attributes a record number of new customers, as well as the global expansion of several existing implementations throughout North America, Europe and Asia, to its recent growth. This market performance reinforces the company’s strategy to continue to invest in its core product platform, enhance its library of solution templates, and increase its focus on vertical markets including high tech, beverage alcohol, manufacturing, business services, medical devices and consumer products.
Vistaar continues to experience a significant increase in demand for its price management solutions, a trend that has carried over from 2011. This success comes at a time when C-level executives are seeking to improve financial performance and gain competitive advantage through highly differentiated go-to-market strategies. Implementing these strategies requires a thorough understanding of the organization and its value chain supported by the technological capability to establish and govern pricing policies across the company. Industry leaders such as Beam Inc., Cisco Systems, and McAfee are using Vistaar to empower their sales teams to more effectively price and negotiate deals by incorporating real-time pricing intelligence into their daily decision making.
Sandy Tungare, Vistaar’s founder and CEO, said, “I am very pleased that our company’s unprecedented performance throughout 2011 has followed us into 2012. As demand for robust, flexible pricing solutions continues to grow across multiple industries, Vistaar remains dedicated to providing and technologically advancing the highest quality pricing products. We strive to deliver solutions that fulfill the evolving needs of our customers’ global organizations while empowering executives, analysts and field personnel to fully assess, improve and execute pricing strategies that deliver competitive advantage. We expect to continue our growth and momentum well into this year and the future.”
Among the highlights from during this period are:
- Customer Growth: Vistaar added a number of global leaders to its customer list, including Pernod Ricard USA, The Sazerac Company and Suncor Energy, and expanded its solution footprint and user communities with existing customers such as Cisco Systems and Ford Motor Company.
- Vistaar Enterprise 3.9: The latest product release included new features such as improved visualization capabilities, advanced modeling and an enhanced rules engine that drives dynamic pricing.
- Pricing Solution for Beverage Alcohol: Tailored specifically to meet the unique requirements of wine, beer and spirits suppliers and distributors, Vistaar released version 1.5 of its Distributor Price Management solution in Q1 2012.
- SmartPrice™: Built on the Force.com platform, SmartPrice enables Salesforce.com customers to deliver pricing analytics directly into their existing quoting applications in the Salesforce cloud.
- Customer Awards: Vistaar helped Beam Global earn recognition in the Manufacturing Leadership Council’s 8th Annual Manufacturing Leadership Awards Program.
- Market Recognition: Gartner upgraded Vistaar’s rating in its “Marketscope for Price Optimization and Management Software for B2B” in August 2011.
- Organization: The number of employees at Vistaar grew by 40 percent in 2011, including a two-fold increase in both the U.S. and European field sales and price science teams.
About Vistaar Technologies, Inc.
Vistaar is a leading provider of price management solutions that enable companies to achieve pricing best practices through price analytics, price optimization, price list management and deal management. Our technology transforms pricing operations into a strategic advantage for some of the world’s largest manufacturers, distributors and service providers. For these companies, Vistaar pricing solutions drive measurable price and margin improvements to deliver profitable growth and maximum shareholder value. Vistaar’s operations include six offices across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit our website (www.vistaar.com) or contact us at +1-973-581-6300.
# # #
DPR Group, Inc.