Most companies have systems to execute a deal after it has been agreed upon. Few however, have the analytics and planning capabilities in place to evaluate the true financial and operational impact of a deal prior to completion. As a result, companies negotiate and accept deals that are unprofitable or in conflict with operational constraints.
This webinar is geared toward helping managers pursue a portfolio of deals that is consistent with organizational goals. The agenda includes:
- Developing effective ways to analyze complex multi-offering deals
- Leveraging data from disparate existing systems to create standardized deal templates
- Assessing win/loss impact on P&L at various levels of the organization
- Determining each bid’s position in the pipeline
- Understanding bid implications on resources and product portfolio plan