Business Planning/Pricing Team
The pricing team plays a critical role in setting prices, enforcing corporate policies, and ensuring that sales and other teams have the guidance they need to make well informed pricing and discounting decisions. Portfolio-wide price lists should be managed through a unified pricing framework that consolidates product data, target market segments, sales accounts, channel partners and promotional activity.
Vistaar enables you to:
- Model your organization, define pricing rules and establish business workflows that enable collaborative pricing
- Establish optimal list prices and discount structures across large product portfolios, multiple geographies, and channels
- Specify the pricing policies and rules required to generate price lists and invite collaboration from various stakeholders throughout the pricing process
- Develop rapid iteration models for ‘what-if’ scenario planning based on multiple pricing strategies, tiers, discount structures, specific contracts or deals, etc.
- Accurately model customer willingness-to-pay by combining statistical technology with business analysis
Vistaar Price Management Solutions:
- Represent the company vertically and horizontally through a comprehensive business model
- Layer over, span and integrate with existing systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, BI)
- Support vast data volumes, hundreds of users, and billions of data points
- Provide a comprehensive waterfall analysis
- Unify technical foundation for analytics, workflow, and entity services
- Build-in scenario planning across any cross section of business data
- Offer native support for business workflows and complex business rules